The Kia Oval Ground Tours
- Open seasonallyCultural & historical sites
- Book your slot!
- Complimentary hot drink before the tour
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
Take a tour of one of the world’s most iconic sports grounds and walk in the footsteps of some of cricket’s greatest players.
Experience The Kia Oval Ground Tours with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- A behind-the-scenes tour, walk out onto the outfield, view the commentary box, and much more.
- Tea and coffee in the Members' Pavilion overlooking the pitch.
- Access to the Club Museum where you'll see memorabilia from the early days alongside the club's achievements today.
The Kia Oval is one of the world’s most famous sports grounds and has been home to Surrey County Cricket Club since 1845. It also boasts the title of the birthplace of cricket’s Ashes, the host of football’s first-ever FA Cup Final in 1872, along with early rugby Internationals.
Please note: arrive at the John Edrich Gate (Oval Underground end) at least 15-minutes before the tour. You will be directed to the Pavilion reception.
Outfield - take your place on the pristine outfield and see where sporting legends were created.
Peter May Stand - explore the newly developed stand and take in views of the pitch and the iconic Gasholder.
Committee Room - see where Club Presidents have held meetings and entertained VIP guests on match days.
Did you know
- In 1870, The Oval staged England’s first international football match versus Scotland.
- The Oval played its part during World War II and was requisitioned to house anti-aircraft searchlights.
- The famous Oval Gasholders that lord over the cricket ground from behind were built in 1853 and are Grade II listed.
Experience The Kia Oval Ground Tours and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Getting in: show your pass at the ticket office.
Please note: your group must be no more than six people,and you are asked to remain socially distanced from other people on the tour. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your tour start time.
Where you'll be
Kennington Oval, null, London, GB
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreGreat savings compared to paying at each attraction - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.