The View from The Shard
- Most popularFamily-friendlyIndoors
- Book your slot!
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
Take in the view from the top of one of London's most iconic buildings. The Shard's viewing deck is a vantage point like no other!
Visit The View from The Shard with Go City®
- Getting in is easy, just use your pass to book a slot.
- Your pass includes entry to the indoor viewing gallery and the open-air Skydeck on the 72nd floor, a panoramic guide and four digital photos.
- When you arrive and have your pass scanned you'll also get a £5 voucher (per person) to use in the gift shop, when you spend over £20.
- Your London pass also includes dozens more top attractions, tours and experiences, all for one money-saving price.
London's highest viewing platform is a must-visit for a truly impressive view of central London and beyond. The Shard View is simply like no other!
Standing at 309.9 meters high and made up of an impressive 11,000 glass panels, The Shard is undoubtedly the most striking modern building in London's skyline.
The View from The Shard Highlights
Since opening in 2013, it's become a must-visit for Londoners and visitors alike, offering unparalleled views across the city from its 72nd-floor viewing deck. Ascend to the top and spend as much time as you wish admiring the city. From the Skydeck, you can get an incredible birdseye view of some of the city's most famous attractions and on a clear day, you can see up to 40 miles into the distance.
Indoor viewing gallery – stop here for a panoramic view of central London.
Open-air Skydeck – head to the 72nd-floor for views across London.
London’s highest bars – sip and savour the view of the city at one of two bars – the highest in town! Enjoy a glass of champagne, savour the views with a handcrafted cocktail or warm up with a hot drink on a cold day.
Did you know?
- The Shard is made up of 11,000 glass panels on its exterior, covering a total area of 56,000 sq meters.
- It's here you'll find the best toilet views in London: the restrooms are 244 meters above London with floor-to-ceiling windows offering aerial views across the city.
- The lift moves at six meters/second, giving visitors a speedy journey to the top.
- It's a top spot for proposals - over 200 have happened at the top since it opened to the public.
The View from the Shard is an impressive vantage point to capture the beauty of the London landscape. Book your tickets with a pass from Go City!
Experience The View from The Shard and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Show your pass and your pre-booked timeslot entry voucher at the main admissions desk when you arrive.
For more information please visit The View from The Shard wesbite.
Where you'll be
Railway Approach, null, London, GB
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreGreat savings compared to paying at each attraction - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.