The Sydney Opera House with a 1-Hour Guided Tour
- Only on the Explorer Pass
- Tours & cruisesCultural & historical sitesFamily-friendly
Only on the Explorer PassThis attraction is available on the Explorer Pass, but not the All-Inclusive Pass.
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
Step beneath the sails and discover what makes the iconic Sydney Opera House so inspiring on this 60-minute guided tour.
Take the Sydney Opera House Tour with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Includes a 60-minute Sydney Opera House tour with an entertaining guide.
- Gain access to areas that are off-limits to the public.
- Discover insider secrets and stories.
- Tour is available in English, French, German, Spanish and Mandarin. A 30-minute tour is also available for Japanese and Korean.
Spend one hour discovering Sydney's biggest tourist attraction with the Sydney Opera House Tour.
Learn all about the history (and future) of this world-famous hall. Today's Opera House combines heritage-inspired interiors with the latest technology, including 270-degree visuals and surround sound, to give you a truly immersive experience. You'll relive unforgettable moments from past concert hall performances, and have the chance to capture photographs from rare vantage points that are off-limits to the general public.
Opera House facts
- Australia is famous for its climate and that extends to the Opera House too. The Sydney Symphony Orchestra has to ensure the concert hall is a steady 22.5 degrees for the instruments to stay in tune.
- The original budget for building the Opera House was $7 million, but by the time the building was finished 14 years later the final cost was $102 million.
- The Opera House hosts a whole range of events: back in 1980 Arnold Schwarzenegger won his final Mr. Olympia bodybuilding title here.
Go City is a better way to sightsee. Your pass includes this tour, plus admission to dozens of top Sydney attractions for one money-saving price.
Experience The Sydney Opera House with a 1-Hour Guided Tour and many other attractions with the Explorer Pass.View the Explorer Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Show your pass, and proof of reservation at the Welcome Centre.
What languages are tours available in? You can book an English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean or Japanese tour.
How many steps do I have to climb on the tour? There are 200 steps of stairs to climb as part of this tour.
For more information, visit The Sydney Opera House's website.
Where you'll be
Bennelong Point,, null, Sydney, AU
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.