Full-Day Grand Canyon Tour, Route 66 & Caverns Tour
Take the National Park South Rim & Village tour to get guided access to popular Canyon rim viewpoints and trails whilst exploring Route 66 and the Caverns.
Take the Full-Day Grand Canyon Tour with your Go Las Vegas pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes roundtrip transportation to and from the Las Vegas Strip on a deluxe coach
- You'll be provided with a morning snack and bottled water and picnic lunch
- Drive along the iconic Route 66 and through the famous Hoover Dam
- National Park South Rim & Village Tour – access to viewpoints, trails, and attractions
- See the Grand Canyon Caverns
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in Las Vegas, so don't forget to check them out
This guided, full-day tour of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim takes about 13 hours and includes roundtrip transportation from the Las Vegas Strip in a deluxe coach and a picnic lunch. On your way to the South Rim, you’ll get a complimentary morning snack to enjoy as you travel through the Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert and the famous Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. You'll also stop off at the scenic Lake Mead for a spectacular view of the lake and landscape.