Your Go Paris Pass includes a Paris Museum Pass, giving you free entry to all of the museums and monuments listed below. There's something for every sightseer - whether you want to get your art fix at The Louvre or enjoy views across Paris from the Arc de Triomphe.
If you need some inspiration for how to make the most of your Go Paris Pass, check out our sample Paris itineraries and start planning your perfect trip.
- The Louvre
- Musée d'Orsay
- Science and Industry museum
- Arc de Triomphe
- Napoléon's Tomb & Musee de l'Armee
- Centre Pompidou - National Museum of Modern Art
- National Museum of Asian Arts - Guimet
- Museum of Decorative Arts
- Museum of Arts and Crafts
- Musée du quai Branly
- Chapelle Expiatoire
- Cinémathèque Française
- National Museum Eugène Delacroix
- Institute of the Arab World
- Museum of Art and History of Judaism
- Musée de l'Orangerie
- Rodin Museum
- City of Architecture and Heritage
- Musée de Cluny - The Medieval World
- Museum of Relief Maps
- Museum of Music
- Nissim Museum of Camondo
- Gustave Moreau National Museum
- Palace of Discovery
- Picasso Museum
- Golden Gate Palace - National Museum of Immigration History
- Museum of the Order of Liberation
- Palace of Versailles and Trianon
- Château de Vincennes
- National Archaeology Museum and National Estate of Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- Royal Abbey of Chaalis
- Museum of Air and Space
- Condé Museum - Chantilly Castle
- Château de Fontainebleau
- Château de Maisons-Laffitte
- National Museum of Port-Royal des Champs
- Château de Rambouillet, Queen's Dairy and Shellfish Cottage
- National Museum of the Renaissance - Château d’Ecouen
- Maison Rodin - Meudon
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Denis
- Villa Savoye
- Musée Jean-Jacques Henner
- Sèvres, City of Ceramics
- National Museum and Estate of the Compiègne Imperial Palace
- Château de Pierrefonds
- National Museum of Malmaison Castle
- Château de Champs-sur-Marne
- Musée Franco-Américan
What does my Go Paris Pass include?
- 2-day and 3-day All-Inclusive passes include a 2-day Paris Museum Pass.
- 4-day All-Inclusive pass includes a 4-day Paris Museum Pass.
- 6-day All-Inclusive pass includes a 6-day Paris Museum Pass.
How do I collect my Paris Museum Pass?
Picking up your Paris Museum Pass will activate your Go Paris pass. We recommend picking your museum pass up early to make the most of each day and maximize your time in the city.
Collection weekends: Saturday – Sunday: 9AM - 6PM
Big Bus Ticket Shop
11 Avenue de L'Opera
Collection weekdays: Monday – Friday: 9AM - 12PM
Big Bus Paris
17 quai de Grenelle
How do I visit the museums?
Please check each museum's website for getting in information with the Paris Museum Pass, as each one may be different. Some museums may have fast-track or separate lines for Paris Museum Pass holders. You will not have to wait in ticket lines with the pass, but you may have to reserve a time slot to visit.