A visit to Madame Tussauds is the best way to 'meet' famous figures of the past and present and is one of the most fun things to do in San Francisco.
Visit Madame Tussauds with your Go San Francisco pass
- Pay nothing at the gate - simply scan your digital pass
- See wax figures including Taylor Swift, ET, and Alfred Hitchcock
- Walkthrough themed zones and multi-sensory exhibits
- Meet Hollywood A-listers, sports stars, and musicians
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in San Francisco, so don't forget to check them out
You don’t have to hang around Hollywood to encounter the stars. And it’s not just standing back and getting a good look, you can get up close and take pictures with your favorite stars.
Hours of Operation
10AM - 7PM
10AM - 8PM
Know before you go
Getting In: Present your pass at the admissions counter to gain entry.
145 Jefferson Street
San Francisco, CA 94133