Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Only on the Explorer Pass
- Family-friendlyMost popularIndoorsOutdoors
Only on the Explorer PassThis attraction is available on the Explorer Pass, but not the All-Inclusive Pass.
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
Combine the thrills and excitement of a theme park with the joy of getting up close to marine creatures and mammals at Ocean Park Hong Kong.
Enjoy a day out at Ocean Park Hong Kong with Go City®
- Admission to Ocean Park is included with your pass.
- Ride the rollercoasters, speed down the rainforest rapids and say hey to the park's goldfish, gators and giant pandas.
- Your Hong Kong pass also includes dozens of other top attractions, tours and experiences, all for one money-saving price.
About this experience
There’s something for everyone at Ocean Park. Hong Kong’s biggest theme park comes with thrill rides, an aquarium and even animal enclosures, so it’s easy to fill a whole day here.
Thrill seekers will be in clover with a slew of rides that includes the aptly named Hair Raiser, which hurtles, plunges, loops and dangles you until you can take no more. There’s little chance of chilling on the Arctic Blast coaster, while The Rapids sees riders raft through dense jungle undergrowth, facing dark zones, blinding lights and the occasional water cannon along the way. So you might want to consider a rain poncho.
For something a little more sedate, family attractions include bumper cars, merry-go-rounds and miniature trains, as well as stacks of ace animal encounters. Meet ferociously cute Arctic foxes, Pacific walruses and playful penguins in the Polar Adventure zone, watch giant pandas munch bamboo and gators basking in the sun at the Amazing Asian Animals exhibit and get up close to inquisitive meerkats and giant Aldabra tortoises at Whiskers Harbour.
Meanwhile, majestic creatures of the deep await in Marine World and Aqua City, where visitors can ogle zebra sharks, giant jellyfish, dolphins and more.
Don’t miss the park’s amazing cable car – it’s simply the coolest way to travel from zone to zone of the park and something of a thrill ride in its own right, with epic views of the park and South China Sea!
Why choose Go City®?
- Customers save money on sightseeing with our pass vs. buying regular walk-up tickets.
- Our app makes sightseeing easy – your pass, plus all the info you’ll need is right there in the palm of your hand.
- No need to worry about buying tickets on the day, entry to Ocean Park Hong Kong is included with your pass.
Ocean Park Hong Kong Highlights
Thrill rides – ride the Arctic Blast and Hair Raiser rollercoasters, get drenched on The Rapids river ride, unleash your best driving skills on the bumper cars, and more!
Animal encounters – meet curious critters including meerkats, giant pandas, Arctic foxes, Pacific walruses, zebra sharks, playful penguins and more across several themed animal zones.
Cable car – ride the cable car from The Summit to The Waterfront for fab views across the park to the South China Sea.
Ocean Park Hong Kong facts
- Opened in 1977, Ocean Park Hong Kong is the oldest theme park in Hong Kong and, at 226 acres, the largest by area.
- The park has around 60 attractions and welcomes upwards of seven million visitors every year.
- There are more than 12,000 animals across the park’s various zones and aquariums.
- The 1.5-kilometer-long cable car ride connects The Summit zone to The Waterfront and takes around eight minutes to get to one from the other.
Go City is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when sightseeing in Hong Kong. Your pass includes entry to Ocean Park Hong Kong, plus admission to dozens more top Hong Kong attractions.
Experience Ocean Park Hong Kong and many other attractions with the Explorer Pass.View the Explorer Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Scan your e-ticket at the turnstiles at the park's main entrance and you're good to go!
For more information, visit the Ocean Park Hong Kong website.
Where you'll be
180 Wong Chuk Hang Road, null, Aberdeen, HK
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.