- Only on the All-Inclusive Pass
- Cultural & historical sitesIndoorsFamily-friendly
Only on the All-Inclusive PassThis attraction is available on the All-Inclusive Pass, but not the Explorer Pass.
What you'll do
Take a tour of Louisiana life at The Cabildo.
Visit The Cabildo with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Access the permanent exhibits covering Louisiana history.
- Browse exhibits dedicated to aviation, the Civil War, and hurricanes.
- Access the Spanish colonial building.
This elegant Spanish colonial building used to be the headquarters of the Louisiana State Supreme Court until 1853. It's now a museum that houses some of the most important artifacts of American history.
You'll find one of Napoleon’s death masks, Jordan Noble’s drum, and a self-portrait by Julien Hudson.
The Cabildo highlights
The Golden Age of Aviation – see replica aircraft and aviation memorabilia. This exhibition celebrates the legacy of aviation pioneers Jimmie Wedell and Harry P. Williams, who formed an air service in Patterson in 1928.
From "Dirty Shirts" to Buccaneers – the Battle of New Orleans in American Culture - learn all about the Battle of New Orleans and the defeat of the British Redcoats at the hands of a ragtag band of 'dirty shirts.'
Grounds for Greatness – Louisiana and the Nation - Discover the impact Louisiana had on the nation and the world thanks to the critical role Louisiana played in the American Civil War and both World Wars.
Living with Hurricanes – Katrina & Beyond - experience the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina in this exhibit which combines eyewitness accounts with history and science. Learn how Louisiana is learning to live more safely with hurricanes too.
Did you know
- The Cabildo was the site of the 1803 Louisiana Purchase transfer.
- In 1988, the building suffered a huge fire and it took five years for it to be restored with the old French timber-framing techniques.
- The original Cabildo was destroyed in the Great Fire of New Orleans in 1788, 200 years earlier, and was rebuilt under the Spanish government.
Go City is a better way to sightsee. Your pass includes The Cabildo tickets, plus admission to dozens of top New Orleans attractions for one money-saving price.
Experience The Cabildo and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting in: present your pass for admission.
Please note: admission to the Cabildo also includes entrance to the historic Arsenal and houses changing exhibit galleries.
For more information, please visit the The Cabildo website.
The Cabildo ticket help
Simply ask our help team if you have any questions.
Where you'll be
701 Chartres St,, null, New Orleans, US
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.