Eiffel Tower Guided Climb
- Only on the All-Inclusive Pass
- Most popularOutdoorShows & entertainment
- Exclusive to All-Inclusive Pass
Only on the All-Inclusive PassThis attraction is available on the All-Inclusive Pass, but not the Explorer Pass.
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
Look out over all of Paris during this climb up its famous tower, led by a knowledgeable guide
Enjoy an Eiffel Tower Guided Climb to the Second Floor with Go City®
- Experience the Eiffel Tower from within on a tour led by an expert guide up 674 stairs.
- Learn about the tower's engineering and some daredevil stunts that made history.
- Get a bird's eye view over the Louvre, Notre Dame, Sacré-Cœur, Hotel des Invalides, and more.
- The experience takes 3 - 4 hours depending on the queues to enter the Eiffel Tower.
Climbing up the steps of this world-famous structure is how its creator, Gustave Eiffel, intended for it to be enjoyed. On this expert guide-led tour, you'll do just that. You'll get to know fascinating secrets behind its engineering and tales of its history as you enjoy the view, which only gets better the higher you climb!
The Eiffel Tower is simply unmissable on a trip to Paris, and this tour is the very first guide-led climb up the stairs in the tower's history.
Those daring enough can step out on the first level's transparent floor, where you can look down upon the forecourt below. Then you'll carry on your climb to the second level, a dizzying 377 ft. in the air!
Experience Eiffel Tower Guided Climb and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Getting in: show your booking details and pass to your guide at the meeting point.
Meeting point: please meet the team outside the Eiffel Tower and don’t pass through any security checks. You will find them outside the South Security Entrance (Entrance #1) of the Eiffel Tower on Allée des Refuzniks, near the trees and the benches. The Allée des Refuzniks is a dirt footpath just outside the Eiffel Tower. The team will be wearing orange hats and holding an orange sign that says “ExperienceFirst.” For easier navigation, paste these coordinates into Google Maps: 48.857358, 2.293079.
Duration of the experience: 3 - 4 hours depending on queues.
- This tour involves climbing 674 stairs.
- Available in English only.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. If you have mobility impairments, you are encouraged to visit the Eiffel Tower on your own using the special priority entrance.
For more information visit the Experience First website.
Where you'll be
Outside the South Security Entrance (Entrance #1) of the Eiffel Tower, null, Paris, FR
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.