Under the Bridges of Stockholm Boat Tour (2 hours and 15 minutes)
- Only on the All-Inclusive Pass
- Tours & cruisesFamily-friendly
Only on the All-Inclusive PassThis attraction is available on the All-Inclusive Pass, but not the Explorer Pass.
What you'll do
This is the perfect boat sightseeing tour if you want to see Stockholm at its most beautiful: from the water!
Take an Under the Bridges of Stockholm Boat Tour with Go City®
Please note: tickets must be redeemed at a Strömma kiosk on the day of your desired tour. We recommend turning up early in the morning for the best chance to get tickets! Scroll down to ‘Know Before You Go’ for more information.
- Travel under twelve bridges and through the lock that connects to the Baltic Sea.
- See the beautiful sights of the Old Town, Södermalm, Lilla, Stora Essingen and more.
- Your pass gives you access to dozens of other top attractions in the city so make sure to check them out!
A perfect sightseeing tour where you get to see the beautiful city of Stockholm from the water on this memorable boat tour!
Experience Stockholm from the water on this complete sightseeing tour under the bridges of the City. You will also pass through the locks which is connecting Lake Mälaren with the Baltic Sea.
What's more, you'll pass many sights of the city and the different parts of Stockholm. The Islands of Södermalm, Stora and Lilla Essingen, the new area Hammarby Sjöstad and the nature of Djurgården is some of the places you will see outside the window of this boat as well as the inner city and the Old Town.
For more information on the tour timetable, please visit the Stromma website.
Experience Under the Bridges of Stockholm Boat Tour (2 hours and 15 minutes) and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
For Boat departure times and days, please check the Attraction Website for the most up-to-date information
The tour is run by Strömma. Tickets must be redeemed from a Strömma kiosk (See locations and opening hours below). If the kiosks are closed go directly to the boat.
- You are not able to pre-book tours with Go City
- During the summer it is a good idea to visit the ticket booth early the same day to collect your sightseeing tour ticket. Sometimes there are a lot of visitors, and some tours may be full during the high season.
- If you do not get a ticket to one of the tours, you had planned you can ask for tickets to the next tour on the same day
Kiosk opening times only – not boat departure times:
From September 1, 2023:
Daily: 10 AM - 3 PM
Nybroviken (closed from September 11)
Daily: 10 AM – 2 PM
Klara Mälarstrand (closed)
For more information please visit the Stromma website
Where you'll be
Södra Blasieholmshamnen 11,, null, Stockholm, SE
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.