Nobel Prize Museum
- Only on the All-Inclusive Pass
- Cultural & historical sitesFamily-friendlyIndoorsMost popular
Only on the All-Inclusive PassThis attraction is available on the All-Inclusive Pass, but not the Explorer Pass.
What you'll do
The best place to learn everything about the Nobel Prize.
Visit the Nobel Prize Museum with Go City®
- Enjoy a complimentary audio guide.
- Watch specially curated films about Nobel Laureates.
- There are dozens more attractions included with your pass so be sure to check them out.
The prestigious Nobel Prize is a world event and, since 1901, has been awarded to more than 950 people (and organizations) for their achievements in medicine, literature, physics, chemistry, economics and peace. Learn about the Nobel Laureates and the founder, Alfred Nobel, through a self-guided tour with audio commentary.
Did you know
- The museum in Stockholm was founded in 2001, the same year as the Nobel Prize celebrated 100 years.
- Alfred Nobel was a Swedish chemist, engineer, innovator, and entrepreneur who spoke five languages.
- Nobel left 31 million SEK in his last will to fund Nobel Prizes to award those of outstanding achievements in the future.
Things to see
Permanent exhibition Cultures of Creativity with presentations of more than 30 laureates and their creative work, as well as a number of milieus that inspired creativity, in the film room and artifact theatre.
Learn more about some of the 950 Nobel Laureates' successes and failures through a number of fascinating short films. Be inspired by the works of Marie Curie, Niels Bohr and Nelson Mandela, for example.
Walk through the timeline and experience decades of development and triumphs since 1901.
Guided tours of the museum are available in both English and Swedish, times are as follows:
English: Tuesday - Sunday: 10:15AM, 11:15AM, 1:15PM and 3:15PM. Additionally, Friday evening there are tours at 5PM and 7PM.
Swedish: Tuesday - Sunday: 2:15PM. Additionally, Friday evening there is a tour at 6PM.
Experience Nobel Prize Museum and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting in: please show your pass at the admissions counter.
Where you'll be
Stortorget 2, null, Stockholm, SE
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.