Storkyrkan - Stockholm Cathedral
- Only on the All-Inclusive Pass
- Cultural & historical sitesIndoorsLess crowds
Only on the All-Inclusive PassThis attraction is available on the All-Inclusive Pass, but not the Explorer Pass.
What you'll do
This medieval monolith is the oldest church in Stockholm and towers over the gorgeous old town.
Step inside Storkyrkan - Stockholm Cathedral with Go City®
- Marvel at the striking gothic and French baroque architecture.
- See the famous wooden carving of St. George and the Dragon.
- Audioguide available for an extra fee.
- Your pass gives you access to dozens of other top attractions in Stockholm, so make sure to check them out.
Located in the picturesque medieval Old Town, Storkyrkan Stockholm Cathedral is the mother church in Stockholm and dates back to the 1300s. The Cathedral has been at the heart of religious and political life in Sweden. Events and personalities have left their mark, inside and out, and still do in the form of royal weddings and the opening ceremony of the parliament every autumn.
Storkyrkan - Stockholm Cathedral Highlights
- The wooden statue of St George and the Dragon.
- Vädersolstavlan ("The Sun Dog Painting").
- 17th-century French baroque style pulpit.
Did you know
- The church was officially named the Church of St. Nicholas but now known as Storkyrkan, which means the Big Church.
- The oldest document found to mention the church dates back to 1279.
- King Karl XIV Gustav and Queen Silvia, as well as the Swedish Crown Princess Victoria and her Prince Daniel, got married in this church.
Things to see
The Cathedral is the home for many well-known artifacts as the wooden sculpture St George and the Dragon and the Parhelion painting, amongst a few.
There is also the opportunity to experience other events in the cathedral, like concerts and performances with various artists and music.
Audioguide is also available for 20 SEK.
Experience Storkyrkan - Stockholm Cathedral and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Getting in: enter the cathedral and show your pass at the ticket desk and you’re in!
For more information visit the Storkyrkan Stockholm Cathedral website.
Where you'll be
Trångsund 1,, null, Stockholm, SE
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.