Florence Nightingale Museum
- Cultural & historical sitesIndoorsFamily-friendly
What you'll do
London's Florence Nightingale Museum explores the life and legacy of one of Victorian Britain's most famous women.
Visit The Florence Nightingale Museum with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Florence Nightingale's personal letters and nursing equipment.
- Interactive displays featuring film, photographs and stories from key historical figures.
This museum celebrates the extraordinary life of Florence Nightingale, the British nurse and social reformer, famed for her work in formalising nursing education, establishing the first professional nursing school, and for her service as head nurse during the Crimean War.
The museum explores her life and how her work has shaped modern nursing practices.
Delve deeper into Florence Nightingale’s legacy with a 2.5-hour walking tour. The tour takes visitors around various London locations where Florence helped shape history. The tour begins at the corner of Park Lane and ends at the Florence Nightingale Museum.
For additional information on tour dates and booking, please visit the official attraction page.
Did you know
- Florence Nightingale was born in Florence, Italy and was named after the city
- She was the first woman to be elected to the Royal Statistical Society
- In 1908, Nightingale was awarded the Freedom of the City of London
- Nightingale was fluent in English, French, German and Italian
Experience Florence Nightingale Museum and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Where you'll be
2 Lambeth Place, Bishop's, London, GB
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreGreat savings compared to paying at each attraction - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.