Ghost Tour of Philadelphia
- Tours & cruisesFamily-friendlyOpen lateLess crowds
- Book your slot!
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
This Philadelphia Ghost Tour is among the best Philadelphia haunted tours you can take... if you're brave enough.
Take the Philadelphia Ghost Tour with Go City®
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass.
- Experience a 90-minute tour of Independence Park and Society Hill.
- Be led by a costumed guide and ghost-hunting expert.
- Real, historically-documented stories and local accounts included.
Experience Philly's paranormal side. This family-friendly ghost tour is one of the oldest in the country and gives you an insight into the city's haunted history.
Philadelphia Ghost Tour highlights
Spirits, haunted houses, eerie graveyards, and mysterious gardens are covered on this candlelit ghost tour of Philadelphia. You’ll learn all about the darkest secrets hidden in the shadows of America’s most historic and most haunted city. You'll get to see many of the places where hauntings and other strange events have been reported.
Your costumed guide will provide the most chilling stories about the city – all of which have been researched, historically documented with evidence, and given the spooky seal of approval. Each expert storyteller brings a little something different to every tour, so no ghost hunt will ever be the same. And, photos and videos are encouraged, so bring along your camera to capture the apparitions.
Traveling with kids? These Philadelphia tours are family-friendly, combining history, folklore, and ghost stories. Budget Travel Magazine named this Ghost Tour of Philadelphia as one of the Top 15 “Must See” Attractions in the Country for Kids under 15.
Go City is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when sightseeing in Philadelphia. Your pass includes Philadelphia Ghost Tour tickets, plus admission to dozens more Philadelphia attractions.
Experience Ghost Tour of Philadelphia and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Tour departs from Signers Garden at 5th and Chestnut. Show your pass upon arrival.
Please note: group sizes are limited and face masks/social distancing will be required.
Tips for taking the Philadelphia Ghost Tour
- Bring your camera: there have been many reports of unusual sightings and experiences on the Philadelphia Ghost Tour; you never know what you might catch on camera.
- The stories you’ll hear are based on the book Ghost Stories of Philadelphia, PA, which is available for purchase on location or at local bookstores.
- Dress for the weather, wear comfortable walking shoes and bring an extra layer (in case you get the chills).
For more information, visit the Ghost Tour of Philadelphia website.
Philadelphia Ghost Tour tickets help
Simply ask our help team if you have any questions.
Where you'll be
5th and Chestnut St,, null, Philadelphia, US
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.