With breathtaking 360 degrees views of the city skyline and Lake Michigan, the 360 Chicago observation deck is a must-see while visiting the city.
Visit 360 Chicago with your Go Chicago pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Gain 360 Chicago observation deck admission
- Ground floor exhibition about Chicago's history included
- Enjoy the Sky Tour Multimedia exhibition
- Your Go Chicago pass gives you access to many more attractions in Chicago
Located in the 875 N. Michigan building, 360 Chicago is one for those with a head for heights. Check out the exhibition celebrating Chicago’s history on the ground floor before hopping into the fastest elevator in the city which zips you up to the 94th floor in under a minute.
Hours of Operation
Daily: 9:00 am-11:00 pm
Open 365 days a year.
Know before you go
Getting In: To skip the ticketing line, look for the Go Chicago Card signage in the admissions area and present your pass for validation. Please note that you may still experience a line at the elevator.
Please Note: Timed tickets to TILT are available on the 94th floor for an additional fee. Experience Chicago in a whole new dimension as youre tilted forward away from the building and over the Magnificent Mile.
875 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611