Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and Rides
- OutdoorsTheme parks & ridesFamily-friendly
What you'll do
You can't visit Chicago without a trip to the famous Navy Pier!
Enjoy Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and three additional rides with Go City®
- We're the only pass in Chicago to include the Centennial Wheel + three additional rides!
- Your three additional ride options include the Carousel, the Drop Tower, the Light Tower, the Tea Cups and the Wave Singer.
About this experience
Enjoy the Navy Pier with your Centennial Wheel tickets and take in the commanding views of the city and Lake Michigan at 200 feet. You’ll get a 360-degree view and, as each gondola is enclosed, you can ride all year round, no matter the weather. Plus, you can pick from three other rides including the Carousel, the Drop Tower, the Light Tower, the Tea Cups and the Wave Singer.
The Navy Pier in Chicago is considered the number one tourist and leisure destination in the Midwest, and it's the longest public pier in the world. Attracting 8.6 million visitors each year, Navy Pier is a 50-acre, lakeside wonderland that lets visitors enjoy the splendors of Lake Michigan.
Once you’ve taken a spin on the Navy Pier wheel, you can explore the other rides along the pier, check out the museums or hit the shops and restaurants. Grab a famous Chicago hot dog or pick up a souvenir as a memento.
Why choose Go City®?
- Customers save money on sightseeing with our pass vs. buying regular walk-up tickets.
- Our app makes sightseeing easy – your pass, plus all the info you’ll need is right there in the palm of your hand.
- No need to worry about buying tickets on the day, your Navy Pier ticket is included with your pass.
Navy Pier highlights
Centennial Wheel - reaching heights of nearly 200 feet, you'll enjoy jaw-dropping, 360-degree views of Chicago and Lake Michigan. It features enclosed, climate-controlled capsules and operates year-round, weather permitting.
The Carousel - this carousel was designed exclusively for Navy Pier. Hop on a horse or hitch a ride with a frog and enjoy the trip!
The Drop Tower - prepare for a G-force launch, followed by a free-fall towards the ground - this one is for the thrill-seekers!
The Wave Swinger® - soar through the air on a swing ride!
Light Tower - enjoy the highs and lows of this fun drop tower.
Tea Cups - this fair ground classic is a colorful delight!
Navy Pier Facts
- Before the Centennial Wheel was erected in 2016, the Navy Pier Ferris wheel stood in its place.
- The Ferris wheel had over 17 million riders in its ten-year life span.
- The record for the longest marathon on a fairground or theme park attraction was set in 2013 when Clinton Shepard rode the Ferris wheel for 48 hours, 8 minutes and 25 seconds.
Experience Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and Rides and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Show your pass to the attendant directly at the Centennial Wheel or other rides for scanning. Please be aware that all rides must all be used on the same day.
- Your pass lets you ride the Centennial Wheel plus three additional rides. If you decide to skip the Wheel, you cannot choose an alternative fourth ride.
- With your three additional ride choices, you can go on the same ride multiple times, if you wish.
Q. Are there height restrictions for the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and Rides?
A. Yes, height restrictions apply to some of the rides for safety reasons. Information about height restrictions can be found at the entrance of each ride.
Q. Are there any age restrictions for the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and Rides?
A. Yes, some rides have age restrictions for safety reasons, which are posted at the entrance of each ride.
Q. Can I bring food and drinks on the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and Rides?
A. No, outside food and drinks are not allowed on the rides for safety and cleanliness reasons, but there are a whole host of Navy Pier restaurants that you can dine at that bring the rich culinary tradition of Chicago’s diverse neighborhoods under one roof!
Q. Is smoking allowed on the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and Rides?
A. No, smoking is not allowed on the rides or anywhere within Navy Pier, except in designated smoking areas.
Q. Is there parking at Navy Pier?
A. There are two on-site parking garages, West Garage, and East Garage, that can accommodate up to 1,500 vehicles. Valet parking is also available at Entrance 1. Please see the valet attendant for your ticket.
For more information, visit the Navy Pier website.
Where you'll be
600 East Grand Avenue,, null, Chicago, US
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.