Museum of London Docklands
- Cultural & historical sitesIndoorsFamily-friendly
What you'll do
Learn about the fascinating story of London’s first port at this Docklands musem!
Visit the Museum of London Docklands with Go City®
- With your pass you'll get admission to the Museum of London Docklands and a free highlights guide, worth £5.
- Plus your pass also gives you a 10% discount in the Museum of London Docklands cafés and 20% off the admission price of the Fashion City exhibition.
- Your London pass also includes dozens of other top attractions, tours and experiences, all for one money-saving price.
Housed in a beautiful, Grade I listed former warehouse overlooking the quayside, the Museum of London Docklands reveals stories of trade, migration and commerce through a wealth of fascinating objects.
The museum hosts a variety of events and exhibitions throughout the year, many of which are free. Please note that any exhibitions for which there is a charge, are not included on your pass.
Experience what life was like from 43 AD to the 1840s, looking at giant whale bones, swords and model ships. You can also discover original World War II air-raid shelters and an evocative recreation of 19th-century riverside London through the Sailortown, First Port of Empire and London, Sugar & Slavery exhibitions.
Why choose Go City®?
- Our customers can save up to 50% on their sightseeing vs. buying regular walk-up tickets.
- Our app makes sightseeing easy – your pass, plus all the info you’ll need is right there in the palm of your hand.
- No need to worry about buying tickets on the day, the Museum of London Docklands admission fee is included with your pass.
Experience Museum of London Docklands and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
Just show your pass when you arrive to get in and claim your free highlights guide, normally worth £5.
- Show your pass at the Museum of London Docklands cafês for 10% off.
- With your pass you can also get 20% off the admission fee for the Fashion City exhibition - a major new exhibition uncovering the contribution of Jewish designers in making London an iconic fashion capital. Fashion City brings together places and spaces in London with fashion and textiles, oral histories, objects and photography to weave this fascinating history, where every stitch tells a truly unique story.
Where you'll be
No. 1 Warehouse, West India Quay, London, GB
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreGreat savings compared to paying at each attraction - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.